Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Cheri will be your new favorite go-to hiker for the cold weather. The water-resistant upper and Lug Outsole will keep you warm and dry all day. Featured in vibrant Ketchup vegan leather with a homey plaid textile lining, will make you feel comfortable and cozy all season long.
- Vegan leather upper with textile lining.
- Protective vegan leather mud guard and counter.
- Water-resistant upper.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking lug outsole.
- Adjustable laces with pull tab for easy on-and-off.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Suede leather lined footbed provides moisture wicking qualities to keep your feet cool and fresh.
- Footbed is removable which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Heel height: 1.75 in.
- Boot Shaft height approx 4 in.
- Boot opening circumference approx 13 in.
I am in love with the look of these boots, but the comfort level is terrible. I suffer from plantar fascitis ant the insoles are not the problem. The seams on the inside rub terribly and I feel that there are design flaws that need to be improved.
I have worn mine twice and gotten compliments from total strangers on them! I’m a teacher and on my feet all day. I only wear Alegrias!
Slipped the boots on out of the box and wore them all day. They are so comfortable, felt like walking on air. The color cheered up the day. Lots of compliments. My new favorite pair of boots.
Love these they are so comfortable when you have to wear AFO'S.