Alegria's Cozee comfort slipper has you completely covered! Easily slip on this bootie with an inside gore which creates a versatile and comfortable fit. The comfort footbed provides superior arch support while naturally conforming to the contours of your feet, all the while providing extra softness and bounce. The sherpa lining wraps your feet in ultimate warmth with a plush and cozy embossed Wine Velvet textile upper.
- Soft textile upper with sherpa lining and footbed
- Inside gore for easy fitting to slip on-and-off
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built-in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1.75"
I have had a bad foot for the last 30 years with a few surgeries. Needless to say I have never been able to wear slippers until these slippers. Algeria has been a life saver for me! It’s about time on the slippers coming out. I order another pair just in case.
Keep up the good work and thank you
These are great slippers -- very supportive, soft, and warm. Quality is very good, and they look stylish, too. Bottoms are very firm, almost like a light shoe, which I really like. They've been great for the winter, and I imagine I'll use them during the fall and early spring, as well. I'm guessing they will be too warm for summer. I'd highly recommend them!
I couldn't wear slippers before these, as there was no arch support, my feet would hurt, NOW no more foot pain with the correct arch support, Love the plaid, too!
I have one pair of each of Algeria’s slippers. The Cozee line is my favorite. The slippers surround my feet - no more “falling” off the slipper. They are very comfortable, warm, sturdy and adorable! I love the wine color, and the velvet is fabulous. What a great slipper. I’ll purchase more!
These slippers I wear as shoes with no socks and my feet stay toasty.
I have been wearing Alegria’s now for about 10 years and wouldn’t wear anything else to work.