Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Daisie is a slip-on shoe on a dual density outsole that gives you a more balanced weight distribution, and better rebound and bounce when in motion. Featuring a padded collar, and an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for a more secure fit, the Daisie promises all-day comfort. The Black Softie smooth vegan leather is a soft and supple finish that makes this an easy to pair with shoe.
- Wide adjustable elastic hook-and-loop strap for an accommodating fit.
- Vegan leather upper with textile lining for durability and easy to care for finish.
- Padded heel collar to prevent the heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Protective vegan leather mud guard and counter for added reinforcement and increase support.
- The footbed is removable, allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
This is my 2nd Alegria shoe (the other one was the Eden) and they fit narrow and long compared to other shoes that are the same size. I kept them anyway because if I wear thick socks they are ok and I like the rocker bottom, arch support and velcro fastener of the Daisie.
Very comfortable shoes, especially with reflexology insoles. They are wide enough on the toes, and don’t bother my bunions at all. They are adjustable as well, only I have a small foot and need to make them tighter and the flap goes a little over, but I will get the shoes to a shoe repair to get another adjustment to it. I would give the shoes a five star.