The Dayna is a twist on the classic Mary Jane styling, with a triangular opening detail on the strap. Hook and loop closure for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Dayna Upgrade Black Professional Shoe
I have loved every pair of Alegria shoes i’ve purchased. This is #6 or 7
I love this shoes very comfortable
Love these shoes! Have been buying them for years but wish you would bring back the shiny "patent" leather look as I used those for more dressier looks.