The Debra is a closed-heel clog with an All Spice print nubuck upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
So I decided to get these shoes due to a friend's recommendation. I was going to get Danskos. This is my first ever medical shoes. I've always wore sneakers/running shoes in the lab. I am a Medical Technologist so not too much walking but I am always on my feet most of the day. I wear size US 6.5 on heels, US 7.0 on Nikes and Asics. I chatted with an agent about the sizes and I was told to go with size 7. I was so excited when I received the shoes that I wore it to work the next day. At first, they fit well. But as I was walking from the parking garage to the lab, it feels like it might fly/slip away from my feet everytime I step. I have the shoes for about 3 weeks now. Been doubling my socks so it will fit me. Too bad I cannot return it the first time because it's worn already. I might end up throwing these away or giving it if someone wants it. It's too hot here in Fl to be wearing double socks!
This is my 3rd pair of Algeria’s. I have foot pain and they are the best shoe for that. My only complaint is that they seem to all fit differently. I normally wear a 9.5. My first pair of Algeria’s was a 39, then a 40, and this pair is a 41. However, the company was great about letting me send them back and sending me another pair. I definitely recommend these shoes.