Slip on the Debra with ease, this closed-heel slip on clog style is designed to fit you perfectly. Featured in an Electrified printed design on genuine leather upper, with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I really liked the leopard print on these shoes. But there is already a scuff on one shoe after just one wear. The pattern is missing from there as well. I’m really disappointed in the longevity and quality of these shoes. Otherwise, they were very comfortable.
Fit ok but heel slipped out when walked. Loved the style of the shoe. Reordered a Mary Jane type shoe with a strap to hold my foot in better.
I love these shoes! They are comfortable and stylish with the sugar skulls.
Very disappointed that the shoes were too tight. I bought a larger size and the shoes were still too tight.
They are super cute and they are made amazingly well, however, one shoe seemed to be smaller than the other and I had a blister on my right heel within 10 minutes of wearing them. I always wear 7-7 1/2 wide in Alergria and have no issues when ordering this size in the past. I guess I will definitely need to order up a size in this style. Loved the look and feel of the shoe, just wish I would be able to wear them.
I LOVE the pattern, but since I have a high instep, the shoes were very snug and uncomfortable for me. I even went up a size to see if that would work. They are cute shoes and I wish they fit my feet!
I have 2 pairs of Debra’s that fit beautifully so I was really looking forward to having this cheery new pair for the grey Midwest winter. I had chosen my work outfit for the day to complement my new shoes. I put the right shoe on! Perfect! I put the left shoes on, my toes hit the front of the shoe. I adjusted my sock. My toes still felt jammed. I tried another pair of socks. Still too short. I spent $16 to ship them back. ☹️