The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a print Reverie design on genuine leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
This is my third pair of Alegria shoes. I’m a Nurse and on my feet all day. These shoes keep my feet going! My last pair lasted 6 years. My only disappointment was the fact that they no longer offer the paisley pattern. The Reverie is pretty so I can’t complain too much.
Comfortable all day long, and fun to wear. Cheerful.
The Debra shoe works really well for me for my 12 hour work days. I know my size so its easy to order and my order was fulfilled promptly. My shoes always get noticed.
The shoes are amazing as always. I will say that the company was quite a bit slow on getting the shipment out, but due to COVID I guess this is to be expected. I wish I could find more stores that sold them locally so I could avoid the shipping issues in the future.