Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Debra is a closed-heel clog with a printed Vortex leather upper with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- Elastic at the instep allows for a secure fit.
- Lab-rated slip resistant outsole and stain resistant leather coating.
- Leather covered insole allows for your feet to naturally breathe, leaving them feeling fresh and dry.
- Cork, memory foam and polyurethane loaded footbed creating a 'perfect fit' by forming to the natural contours of your foot.
- Removable footbed, using our Classic footbed style (you can even insert your own orthotics!)
- Mild rocker outsole engineered to roll naturally to encourage proper posture.
- Hand sewn topstitching finish, leather lining, superior arch support, and padded Achilles heel.
- Suitable for casual and professional environments, providing comfort and support to individuals on their feet for extended periods of time.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Heel height: 1.5"