Slip on the Debra with ease, this closed-heel slip on clog style is designed to fit you perfectly. Featured in an eyecatching metallic Wildin print with crackle finish on genuine leather upper, with double elastic gores for easy slip on and off.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I wear. 7.5 wide. I was advised to order the 37, which I did. I feel the 37 seems a little too small because the end of my toes are hitting the end of the shoe. I will make them work because frankly it’s not worth the hassle of trying to return them for the 38.
No break in they are great right out of box!!!!!!
I’m on my feet 8 to 16 hrs a day and my feet an my back never hurts