Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Dillyn is a fashionable lace-up shoe that provides a secure fit, shown here in classic Admiral genuine leather. Traditional styling is paired with the comfort of our classic footbed providing superior support for all day wear.
- Adjustable waxed cotton twisted laces provide a secure fit.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole are engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Dillyn Admiral Shoe
Very comfortable and supportive right out of the box. Best shoes I have bought in quite a while!
I'm very sutisfied, comfortable, true to size, a little wider then I expected, so I was able to work double shift , wearing it first time ( I had another pare of my older shoes with me just in case that my feet will need help, but it was not necessary)
A perfect shoes
Brought them for my niece and so far, she loves the shoe. Hopefully, they will continue to be comfortable through her pregnancy. She stands all day, walking back and forth. Hopefully, the shoes will continue to keep her feet comfortable.