Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Dillyn is a fashionable lace-up shoe that provides a secure fit, shown here in classic Mocha genuine leather. Traditional styling is paired with the comfort of our classic footbed providing superior support for all day wear.
- Adjustable waxed cotton twisted laces provide a secure fit.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole are engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Great fit and very comfortable so I ordered a second pair. Please keep these in your shoe line!
Last year I ordered the navy color in these shoes. I have had five foot surgeries and Alegria shoes are just about the only shoes that I can wear all day. When the brown went on sale, I ordered a pair. This style is just as comfortable as the Paloma which has been my go to. I own numerous Alegria shoes and sandals. One of the best cost saving features are the styles with the replaceable footbeds. I really appreciate this because it really prolongs the life of the shoe.