Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
No-frills slip-on with a Career Fashion wedge outsole. This classic design is featured in a printed Anise Baby Tumble suede with a double elastic gore instep for easy wear.
- Dream Fit™ style has an open cell neoprene upper to provide maximum foot accommodation and breathability.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Fashion Wedge outsole featuring a lightweight, smooth silhouette with the added height of a wedge heel.
- Takes our Career Fashion footbed (ALG-998) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 2"
I really love these shoes. They are so comfortable
I am a store manager, I live on my feet each day. I search all over looking for the shoe that I could spend 12 hours plus in each day. I use to love croc's when they had one in patricular five years ago but they quit making it, then I bought over 20 plus pairs of shoes and I even ended up at the doctors office because I hurt my feet trying to find the right shoe. Doctors tried to send me the right shoe but nothing, then one day I was out just looking around with my family shopping casually and I walked into this western wear store and did not think anything about me finding a shoe but I looked. I seen this one shoe that looked as if it might be comfortable, like it would breath and safe to wear at work. I tried it on and I thought at first when I slipped it on this feels good but I had thought this before, but i walked around and it felt good. This was a big investment 130.00 I talked with the salesman and he said they are worn by a lot of nurses. I have been told this before too. I bought them even with skepticism, came home proceeded to get ready for work ( had to close store that day) put shoes on and left for work. I was so surprised that as the night went on and approaching 10:30, some 9 hours later I had forgotten that I even had new shoes on and my feet did not hurt. Finally shoes I can wear even after I come home from work...Thank you Alegria