Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The weekend, leisure lace-up, with a Dame design in printed suede.
- Adjustable laces ensures a customized fit to your feet.
- Hand stitched with a mesh fabric lining and a leather upper.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Breathable vents across the vamp for all-day comfort and helps in keeping your feet cool and dry.
- Removable shim to convert shoe to wide width.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking flexible outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Removable footbed is designed similar to our Classic footbed in that it will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you and your feet.
These are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever had
I love the shoes; very happy with my purchase; I am wearing them as I am typing this review.
True fit comfort.
Don't know if Alegria pays any attention or not, but please bring back this line of tennis shoe! I have about 10 pairs and LOVE them! This is the ONLY tennis type shoe I am able to wear due to lymphedema in both of my legs, ankles and feet. The TRAQ shoe is absolutely no good for me or for anyone with a serious foot problem. I have one pair and they are the worst shoes I ever put on my poor aching feet. Who cares about tracking steps? At 68 I just want my steps to be comfortable, and Essence is the shoe for that.
Great service shoe.