Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The weekend, leisure lace-up, with a Dame design in printed suede.
- Adjustable laces ensures a customized fit to your feet.
- Hand stitched with a mesh fabric lining and a leather upper.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Breathable vents across the vamp for all-day comfort and helps in keeping your feet cool and dry.
- Removable shim to convert shoe to wide width.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking flexible outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Removable footbed is designed similar to our Classic footbed in that it will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you and your feet.
I was thrilled to find Alegria Essence! I've been wearing them for years because of a bone growth in my heal. It is now gone thanks to these shoes. Just wish they were still making them.
I purchased these shoes after my aunt, who is a diabetic, recommended them. Three years ago, she went to Paris, and she said that she wore these shoes the whole time she was there. I planned a trip to Europe this year, and I did not want to take a lot, so I settled on two pairs of shoes - The Alegria's and Sketchers. Initially, when I looked at the website, I was turned off because I did not see anything that would look good on me, a millennial. I decided to get these because they looked classy and stylish. I wore these pretty much every day on my two-week Europe trip, and I must say they were very comfortable. I wore these in London, Amsterdam, Germany, Switzerland, and Paris. I highly recommend these shoes to anyone who is looking for something that is stylish, affordable, and most importantly, comfortable.