Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Freesia is a comfy clog on our with the versatile strap and functional hardware so that the style can be worn as a mary-jane style or slingback. Fun and feminine, the Freesia features a metallic Pretty Things printed leather, designed to keep you stylishly casual while transitioning through the seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable swivel buckle strap allowing for a custom fit; can be worn across the instep or behind the ankle for a more secure fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I received these New Year's Eve & wore them proudly to watch some fireworks! My 3rd Alegria pair, the sparkly gold was a happy surprise, super comfortable!
Love the shoes
Love them! and on sale besides!
I received these clogs but was a little disappointed because I ordered wide and they are a little tight on my one foot that is wider than the other. Hopefully I can have them stretched since I can't return them. They are really cute.
Great brand. I have over 25 pairs of this brand. So this new style was an addition to my shoe family. I wear the classic everywhere I go..to church..shopping...out to eat and my feet never hurt.