The Kasha is a hand-stitched leather slide made on our Classic Rocker outsole, designed to improve pressure distribution for all day comfort. The patented footbed is ergonomically designed to conform the natural contour of the foot, working to relieve legs, hip and back from long standing hours. The fashionable upper features two adjustable hook-and-loop closures and an ornate buckle for aesthetics. Featured here is an elegant metallic Ritz floral print design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched leather lining with leather straps adorned with unique buckle hardware.
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps allow for a more customized fit and padded for extra comfort.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"