Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Keep your feet cool and comfy with our Keara two-strap slide sandal. Made with accomodating open-cell neoprene and adjustable hook-and-loop strap, the design is complete with a complimentary buckle and printed Plum Multi suede leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining.
- Two adjustable strap design. A stretchy open-cell neoprene strap and a hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Suede leather-covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole are engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel Height: 1.75"