A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a glossy metallic printed Dermatic design on suede leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
These shoes are my best friend. I am a CNA I am on my feet all day, i tried shoe after shoe and nothing helped, I came home every day with my legs, feet and back hurting, since I have been wearing these shoes i have had no pain and i have more energy when i get off work, I recommend these shoes to anyone.