Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoe
Professional Slip-on shoe featuring a printed Esher design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
Bonnie, I have the same issue. Most shoe shops have inserts which I buy to stick into my shoe. You may also want to try posture dynamics Online.
These shoes are super comfy & fit great but the black is peeling off the shoes already
I love the shoes I have had a pair before that's why I bought these but my right shoe is smaller than the left one. Any suggestions how to fix this.
It is common for every individual's feet to be slightly different sized. It could just be that the material on your right shoe needs to be broken in or stretched a little more than the left. You can try to wear a thicker sock on the right for a period of time and walk around inside to help break in the side that is snugger. You could also try taking it to a shoe cobbler to help stretch out the one side for a quicker remedy.
I love the Keli Alegria line of shoes. I hope you make them forever as I will be wearing them for the rest of my life.