Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a printed Glacier design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
My GF is a nurse and works long hours on her feet. I bought them for her and she loves them and wears them to work all the time.Thanks Alegria!
I like the shoes
I appreciate the great quality of these shoes & this one particular style is one of the cutest I have seen! I work in more of an industrial warehouse setting (vs healthcare or culinary arts) so I need something to keep my feet & legs comfy while on concrete all day, yet I do not want anything so "old lady" looking. These are not only stylish but also comfortable and very well-made so I know they will last a long time. I am hoping they will create a lace-up sneaker-type styled shoe that will blend a little better with shorts & t-shirts that I wear in summer in the warehouse. Overall, though, I really like my purchase....cute enough to wear with a casual outfit when I'm shopping, dining out or in any activity that requires a lot of walking. Hope this helps others...... :)
True to size. Very comfortable. Didn’t even have to “break them in”.