A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a unique Rose's Blue Quilt print, an Alegria exclusive pattern, on genuine leather. Perfect for casual or professional, the Keli has a wide array of vibrant colors and prints to choose from to allow a unique expression of your personality.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Leather lined with a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
Wore my shoe the first time today and it is amazingly comfortable. Work in the Healthcare field and have been wearing
Alegria shoes for the past 11 years
I am absolutely thrilled with my Keli Sugar Skulls Pink Professional Shoes. The fit is perfect and they are so comfortable that I could just live in them. I really have a thing about Sugar Skulls, and now I have shoes to match my Turvis Sugar Skulls tumbler.
Thrilled to have something pretty to wear on my often neglected size 14 feet
This is my second pair of Keli Black Nappa shoes. I love them! They are the best pair of shoes I have ever had for standing all day!
So supportive that i can wear them all day long at work (12-14hrs) and then for exercise too! And feet ankles won’t be fatigued!
These are my 6th pair. No break in time. Great right out of the box. I have heal spurs on both feet and a bunion on another. I would know instantly that I cannot wear them. But Algeria Keli never disappoints.
I’ve been a bartender for 5 years and have tried SO MANY different shoes….these are 100% the most comfortable. This is my second pair:-)