Slip-ons are today's wardrobe warriors. A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort and offers all day support. Featured here in a playfully unique hand drawn Tarot print on a leather upper, perfect for every crystal ball gazer.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Removable footbed; replacement available in medium and wide (ALG-999 footbed)
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
They are tight on the top one foot and rub blisters on my heels the first time wearing them. It weird,I own a pair just like them in a different design same size and never had these problems. Hopefully they break in after wearing them more.
I discovered Alegria shoes many years ago and have worn them on my 12-hour shifts ever since. I have bought 4 pairs of the Keli Minnow Rainbow shoe because so many patients say, "I like your shoes!" I will be sad when this style is discontinued.
Hi.i am changing my review if possible. About the Keli.Shoe.I love the color.And it is a very comfortable shoe like my other 8 or 9 shoes.Im still upset that it is so big.BUT.If I wear a heavy sock with this shoe.All is good. I have bad feet so no matter what I do anymore. So I do recommend this shoe.Thankyou once again Aleagria.
Keli Black Embossed Paisley Professional Shoe
I absolutely love my shoes. They are comfortable and so cute!!!
Would like to see a size 8.5-9.
The 8-8.5 is to small and the 9 is a bit big.
I would also like a 1.5 inch heel.
I do like the shoes. They are nice and well made. Need the slip resistance for work.