Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A popular and traditional design, this professional slip-on shoe with added padded collars for excellent comfort is featured in a Veranda print design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand-stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent the heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
I have several pair of the Keli, Debra, Collette and Venice. Love the Keli shoe compared to the Debra (not nearly as bulky and clunky). There are only 2 manufacturers of shoes that I can wear without feeling the discomfort/pain of a fallen metatarsal - Alegria is one. It would be nice if alegriashoes.com offered a return policy on clearance items, I'd order different styles but unwilling to due to Leslie's comment below. Anyone care to purchase a gold your own way Venice or black alligator Classics that have never been worn? LOL. $40 each.
I am on my feet just about all day. I’ve been wanting to get a pair of professional shoes for awhile, but always hesitated with the price. I found a pair of Alegria’s on clearance. I looked at the size chart and ordered a 43. This is the size I wear in all my other shoes (sandals, clogs, tennis shoes) and they didn’t fit. I was so bummed. And, because they were a clearance item, I am not able to return them. I’m hoping to find a friend or family member who can wear them.
Otherwise, I would have given 5 stars.