Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Professional Nursing shoe featuring a distressed finish Drifted leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Decorative buckle on the adjustable hook and loop closure across vamp allowing for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent the heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather-covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
Beautiful shoes and very comfortable !! Can work 9 hrs on my feet and they feel ok .... totally work the money... cute cute shoes !! My concern is how long the Velcro lasts ... ??!
I love my new shoes, they’re gorgeous and so comfortable!
I bought this shoe many years ago and I was heartbroken when I tried to re-order and my size is not available. I ended up ordering the black ones for work. I am a trauma nurse and I put lots of miles on my shoes. I still use the pair I have for working outside. I’ve had several surgery’s on my feet due to a tumor syndrome and Algeria is the only shoe that works for me. I think I have about 10 pair, but the Khloe is by far the best style for support and comfort. Please, please, please make these in my size (38)!
Another beautiful addition to my collection of this comfy and practical shoe.
These shoes were comfortable right from the start, not something I find often with my arthritis. And I like the cute style. But the material was not what I expected. The photos made it look like suede but they are smooth. And they scuff easily. I’ve worn mine for just a week and the grey has rubbed off in spots.