The Leisurelee is Alegria's first slipper. Its cozy and comfy and perfect for wearing around your home. Featured in a Leopard vegan shearling, it's soft and warm, ideal for keeping your feet comfortable while indoors.
- Vegan shearling upper, lining and footbed
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1.75"
Disappointed. Not a good fit for me. Lacks the support I need like your shoes and sandals offer.
I ordered according to chart and I always wear a 40 in open back but not these. I could not keep on my feet and felt very unstable when walking as if I might turn an ankle. Be certain to remove before climbing stares!! Could not keep on feet.
Very disappointed in the amount of support in the shoe - nothing like the regular Alegria Shoes. Also they are very slippery on the bottom which is not good for someone my age. I love all of my Alegria Shoes and I have many but this one was a great disappointment.
I'm glad you have added this slipper to your inventory for a stay at home shoe. I do like this shoe, style and comfort. But the shoe does run wide. For those of us with narrow feet there is nothing to help the shoe better stay on your foot and not slide around inside the shoe. I have been able to make it work wearing thicker socks which I do tend to wear in cooler weather.
Love these slippers