Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
This style presents a classic Mary-Jane made more interesting with contrasting leather. The design is featured in a dark Slate leather with coordinating neoprene insert.
- Dream Fit™ style has an open cell neoprene upper to provide maximum foot accommodation and breathability.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allowing for a custom fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Fashion Wedge outsole featuring a lightweight, smooth silhouette with the added height of a wedge heel.
- Takes our Career Fashion footbed (ALG-998) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 2"
Haven't wore them yet. But they look and feel good on my feet.
Nice Shoes; but after about seven hours needs more support inside the shoe. Memory foam or gel.
It is very short for a 37 unwearable, i have about 20 pair of alegria shoes mules mary janes, nursing shoes. sandals. All fit great in my normal size. This pair is noticibly shorter and not wearable. Because it is a last call you refuse to exchange it. Not a happy customer!!!!
Maya Slate Shoe
My mom loved her new shoes