The Olivia is lightweight with a knitted textile upper that is breathable and accommodating. It has a padded collar and removable footbed. This updated Mary Jane has the same mild rocker function as our Classic Rocker outsole but with a more streamlined look. The non-flexing rocker bottom takes the pressure off of problem areas for lasting comfort with slip-resistance for stability. Featuring Dream Fit™ knitted textile upper in classic Black Top, and coordinating man-made PU strap for long lasting durability.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Dream Fit™ knitted textile upper.
- Removable, machine-washable insole, with built-in arch support molded in the insole and outsole
- Non-flexing Sleek Rocker outsole takes the pressure off of problem areas.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant outsole for secure and stable footing.
- 1.5 inch heel height
If you are used to the Paloma style mary jane, this one is different. The toe box is not as roomy so my toes felt squished right away. The insole also seems different with an even higher arch? The style is what attracted me - and it is really cute in person. I got the black with the white soles. But I had to return, no way I could make it a whole day in the shoes.
My fav alegria is Paloma. Love MaryJane style and rocker bottom. Thought these would be similar- however the toe box built different so my size in Paloma turned out to be a bit long with Olivia. The strap is closer to ankle and has an awkward feel. Ive worn these twice- no problems except my feet get a little swollen during long day. Pretty sure its due to placement of the strap. May not be an issue for others- all feet different. I will stick to collecting Palomas- and hoping for a true red...