A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features an elegant satin finish Caviar leather, ornamented with a unique button on the strap.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
I have arthritis in my toes. With the Alegria shoes, my toes don’t touch the floor.
The price is so reasonable compared to what I have been paying for shoes that are sitting in my closet unworn.
These are the only shoes I can wear because of so many orthopedic problems! I have tried every brand, including custom-made shoes, and have thrown them all out, except for these! I have now 6 pair, all the same style!