Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features an embossed Flora Nova leather with unique ornamentation.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Best fitting shoes
I work in the dental field and on my feet all day every day. We have hard tile floors and regular sneakers were not working for me. I splurged and bought the Paloma in a different style at full price in size 5 which turned out to be too small and was able to return them. In faith I bought these one size up as a last call purchase and it's been a true game changer for me at work. I normally struggle with sneakers being too narrow but this shoe in medium is perfect, plenty of toe room in length and in width. Had to get used to the shoe itself, even brought a back-up pair of sneakers to work but I didn't have to use them as I was a much happier camper on my first day at work with these. I'm so glad I took the Alegria plunge.
I have wide feet so I always read reviews to gauge fit. Almost all said to go one size smaller and I did much to my regret. They were way too short. They also squeaked loudly with every step. I really wanted these to work out for me, as a person in health care services I'm on my feet a lot and hoped for comfort. They are cute but I won't order another pair even in a larger size because of the squeak issue.