Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features an embossed Rainbow Connection leather with unique ornamentation.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Bought a discontinued/sale pair of Alegría Paloma’s for my daughter (scribe) who just transferred to a new hospital that required a new scrub uniform color. Great shoes, fantastic price. She LOVES the shoes for her long 12+ hour shifts. Highly recommend them!
I have been wearing Alegria paloma shoes for 5 years, both at work (I'm an RN doing 12 hour shifts) and on my days off. I will admit that the cork foot bed doesn't have a high enough arch support for me. So I remove it and use an orthotic insert. The nice roomy toe box and removable foot bed allows me to do this. Then I can walk for miles on end. I stopped looking at other brands of shoes once I found this brand and style. I wear a size 6 1/2 shoe and buy this style and brand in size 36. They are stiff straight out of the box, but they soften up and the sole flexes well after being worn.
I know that I can buy a pair of Alegria shoes and they are going to fit.
These run SMALL. I've worn a US size 12 for the past 20 years but I had to order these in a 14. They're aren't cushy but they are still really supportive and my feet and lower back don't hurt at the end of the day which is amazing. I do about a dozen flights of stairs a day but I like wearing dresses for work and these shoes did the trick. However, my feet are pretty swollen at the end of the day. I'm guessing because the edges around the top of my feet are still pretty stiff but I expect to break them in fully in a few more weeks. As long as there's no pain, I'm happy!
Wonderful shoes. I have 7 pair. I wish would come out with a red one again.