Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features an embossed Rainbow Connection leather with unique ornamentation.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
This was the most comfortable nursing shoes I’ve worn. The Paloma immediately conformed to my feet and felt like walking on a cloud. 12 hour shifts can be brutal and the right pair of shoes make all the difference. I am now a lifelong customer and highly recommend this shoe/company.
The shoe fits well. It does not rub my toes or any other pressure point. I ordered 36 wide and am very happy with my choice and the fit. My search for a shoe is done.
Bought a discontinued/sale pair of Alegría Paloma’s for my daughter (scribe) who just transferred to a new hospital that required a new scrub uniform color. Great shoes, fantastic price. She LOVES the shoes for her long 12+ hour shifts. Highly recommend them!
I have been wearing Alegria paloma shoes for 5 years, both at work (I'm an RN doing 12 hour shifts) and on my days off. I will admit that the cork foot bed doesn't have a high enough arch support for me. So I remove it and use an orthotic insert. The nice roomy toe box and removable foot bed allows me to do this. Then I can walk for miles on end. I stopped looking at other brands of shoes once I found this brand and style. I wear a size 6 1/2 shoe and buy this style and brand in size 36. They are stiff straight out of the box, but they soften up and the sole flexes well after being worn.
I know that I can buy a pair of Alegria shoes and they are going to fit.