Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features vibrant printed Romantical suede leather, ornamented with a unique button on the strap.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Oh Paloma, how do I love thee? Im gonna count the ways!!
1. These shoes fit so well and give such amazing comfortable support to my low arches and pronating feet plus their cute timeless style & beautiful details, colors and prints always look fabulous, all this makes these literally the only shoes I wear now.
Okay, okay I know that's not only one way but I LOVE THESE SHOES!!
Love the comfort and the color. Would recommend to anyone.
Very comfortable, best shoes ever!
Exactly what I need for long shifts on my feet!
Very comfy!! Love the color just enough pop and matches with all my scrubs definitely a great purchase!