A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features a vibrant floral printed Springer design on genuine leather, ornamented with a unique button on the strap.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
This is the first pair if Algeria Mary Jane’s that I’ve had to give up on! Shoes, saddles etc. I always rely on my Algeria’s to keep my feet and legs in good working order for my hours as an RN. They are wonderful, last forever and look cute. I’ve had patients actually buy them because I rave about them! So with this pair after 5 wearings and I had to stop. Same size but felt shorter and tighter and my feet and legs really ached. Comparing them with my other pairs the length appears the same but the toe box is smaller, narrower. Wonder if it’s just this particular model? I’ll order a different pair and see. In the meantime my large toe joint is quite painful. I should say I got them with another order from Amazon but paid the same etc. Still love Algeria!
Will continue to buy love them
Make them in other lighter summer colors & prints. The best summer shoes I have. Have received lots of compliments.
These rocker sole shoes are great for arthritic feet. The shoe does most of the work each step, so the foot doesn't bend as much....like a rocking chair, the foot glides through the motion. The higher heel height of 1.5 works best for sore feet.
I like the shoes This is my fifth pair
This is the first pair of Algeria’s I have purchased that just haven’t felt “right”. I have been wondering if it’s just me and actually have been waiting to see if it gets better. Unfortunately it has not! The left shoe feels bigger than the right and the shoes themselves feel slightly bigger than the rest of my Algeria even though I have ordered the exact same size! Very disappointing for the money! And let me add I LOVE Algeria... I would not work one day without these shoes!! I’m not sure anything can be done now because I have worn them other than just having one pair I won’t wear as often! Sad but true!