Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A timeless style with an Alegria twist, the Paloma is the perfect shoe for any occasion. This easy-fit Mary Jane features a Workwomanship print with unique ornamentation.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a custom fit.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
As a hospital worker,this shoe is really comfy the best shoes for me so far.the color is the same as the picture.its perfect shoes i will recommend.
Shoes beautiful and well made it
The shoes are almost perfect, except they are a little tight across the toes, but still comfortable when you walk in them. Love the style.
Quick shipping, quality product. Love my new shoes.
Excellent support for arches! I can wear all day.
I love the jaunty button that trims this Mary Jane. I like that I get a little extra height when wearing these shoes without having to wear a heel.
The shoes were comfy right out of the box. I wore them for the first time on a 12 hour shift and I had happy feet at the end. They are both professional and pretty at the same time. I would highly recommend these shoes!