WEB EXCLUSIVE: The Pesca is our version of the traditional fisherman sandal. Sophisticated yet fun, the Pesca features an iridescent Copacetic printed nubuck, designed to keep you stylishly casual while transitioning through the seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I am arthritic. Algeria shoes are the only shoes that have helped my back pain. Thanks to them I feel secure in my shoes and am able to walk a good 10K steps a day prior to COVID. After COVID, it's lunatics on the road in Texas that have prevented me from leaving my house. But, I love my new shoes!
The Pesca style sandal works great for my foot problems. I have a part-time job that requires me to stand 8 hours and am amazed that I have no foot pain when I get home at the end of the day. That is outstanding for me. Thanks Alegria!
Love these shoes; so comfy.
Just received these shoes and am very pleased. I bought the copacetic pattern because I thought they were more fashion forward and they look much nicer in person. The leather is very soft and I love the way Alegria does their multi blue colorways. I bought a 38 wide,they fit true to a wide width. I subtracted 1 star because they run a wee bit short. If you are a half size definitely go up 1 size. Also if you have very high arches and wide feet the strap closure might be too short. All things said I would buy them and try them on because they are so comfortable. They are sandal looking shoe with the supoort of a closed shoe. I would buy again
I love the shoes. I was glad to see that style again. I bought a pair of same style in natural leather. Now I have two. They are airy and yet have toe and heal in.