WEB EXCLUSIVE: The Pesca is our version of the traditional fisherman sandal. Sophisticated yet fun, the Pesca features an iridescent Copacetic printed nubuck, designed to keep you stylishly casual while transitioning through the seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I know it’s listed as a sandal, and I sometimes wear them in the summer spring and fall with no socks. But when it gets cool,, I just threw on a pair of socks and call it good. These go great with jeans, and they are my go m-to shoes.
Very nice, but will be returning as they are too big.
I am arthritic. Algeria shoes are the only shoes that have helped my back pain. Thanks to them I feel secure in my shoes and am able to walk a good 10K steps a day prior to COVID. After COVID, it's lunatics on the road in Texas that have prevented me from leaving my house. But, I love my new shoes!
The Pesca style sandal works great for my foot problems. I have a part-time job that requires me to stand 8 hours and am amazed that I have no foot pain when I get home at the end of the day. That is outstanding for me. Thanks Alegria!
Love these shoes; so comfy.