Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Poly is a versatile casual laceup shoe available in an array of textures and colors to fit any wardrobe. This Comfort Athleisure shoe is made with a dual-density polyurethane outsole to provide comfort all day. The Red Satin finish on textile upper is classy and luxurious wrapped into one, perfect for those looking for a little bit of extra in their outfit this season.
- Adjustable satin ribbon laces for an accomodating fit and extra added flair.
- Stain guarded vegan textile upper with textile lining for a beautiful luxurious finish.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit.
- Protective vegan leather counter for added reinforcement and increased support.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Comfort Athleisure outsole, a casual silhouette with a clean and simple shape.
- Heel Height: 3/4"
For some reason from the picture, I didn't know they were a pink/rosy color. I usually order a size 38 for sandals, but these were a bit too big...maybe because they were a closed-in shoe. They could have had a touch more support in the insole but, with all that said...they were VERY comfortable and I got a lot of complements on them. I am a teacher and am on my feet all day long. I need my Alegria's!!!
Had to replace laces to ones that are like stretchy springs (difficult tying satin ones); bottoms are a lot more slippery then my other sneakers.
Even when the shoes are Alegria the sole is different. So by the end of the day my foot where tired
LOVE THE RED SATIN. THEY LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL BUT THEY ARE JUST NOT AS COMFORTABLE AS I WOULD OF HOPED. I WOULD NEED IN AN INSOLE FOR SUPPORT IF I WAS TO WEAR THESE FOR A LONG TIME.
Poly Black Velvet Snake Shoe
There was a problem with delivery on this item but I was happy with the customer service. The shoes are super cute and look classy as well as a bit funky. They’re not as supportive as some Algeria shoes so they may not be ideal for service/nursing industry but I have a desk job so they work great and are very comfortable.
They are really pretty and fit well but they are flatter than expected. Still, I'm satisfied with my purchase.