Wear this versatile clog two different ways — easily slip the Seville on, or swing the strap around for a more secure fit. Complete with slip-resistant Classic Rocker outsole. Featured in an embossed Croco Noche design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable swivel buckle strap allowing for a custom fit; can be worn across the instep or behind the ankle for a more secure fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Absolutely love them. Most comfortable shoes I’ve had in ages.
These shoes look good with any color scrubs and they are comfortable as well.
I love my Seville Crock Clogs
These are my second pair. I love them! I use them as summer slippers. I have severe mid-foot arthritis so I need to wear shoes with support all the time. I have numerous pairs of Algeria. I recommend them to everyone. I have always received them within a week of ordering. Several years ago I had an issue with a pair of shoes (the sole started to split) I contacted Algeria. The customer service was excellent I returned them for inspection. They sent me a replacement of the shoes. In a very timely manner. That was the only time I have ever had an issue with their shoes and I have been wearing them for 15 yrs and own 19 pairs of their shoes.
Beautiful spring, summer shoe that fits like it’s custom made
Seville Chrome Bloom Clog
This is my third day in a row. I have worn them my entire 12 hour shift.