Wear this versatile clog two different ways — easily slip the Seville on, or swing the strap around for a more secure fit. Complete with slip-resistant Classic Rocker outsole. Featured in an embossed Croco Noche design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable swivel buckle strap allowing for a custom fit; can be worn across the instep or behind the ankle for a more secure fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
So comfortable and helps
Alleviate back pain!
I never write reviews. Felt compelled to write a review on these shoes because they are that amazing. I work at a large hospital in the acute care therapy/rehab department. I’m on my feet absolutely all day long lifting patients up to 500 lbs. I do not have wide feet, but they are long and flat with minimal arch. (They aren’t narrow either, they’re average width) These shoes have SAVED MY LIFE. I used to come home every night literally limping in the door and telling my husband, “My feet feel like hacked up pieces of meat.” Mind you, I am not overweight. I am 5’10” and about 162 lbs and 33 years old. Please do not hesitate to spend the money and buy these shoes if you are in the medical field, or doing any kind of work standing on concrete all day long for 10+ hours.
My only regret is not ordering sooner..
Seville Croco Noche Clog