A versatile clog with a beautiful black lacework cut into the leather .
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable swivel buckle strap allowing for a custom fit; can be worn across the instep or behind the ankle for a more secure fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Seville Minted Clog
Every aspect of these clogs reflect attention to detail and quality. The floral pattern is fun but subtle enough for the office. And they are super comfy, with excellent support and cushioning.
I love these black clogs. I bought a pair of rick rack rainbow clogs about a year ago, which I wear all the time because they are so comfortable and quirky. I’m so glad I own two pairs. I’m sure, between the two of them, that’s just about all I’ll wear this winter. The other fifty pairs of shoes can stay on the rack!