Wear this versatile clog two different ways — easily slip the Seville on, or swing the strap around for a more secure fit. Complete with slip-resistant Classic Rocker outsole. Featured in printed Pretty Vauge design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Adjustable swivel buckle strap allowing for a custom fit; can be worn across the instep or behind the ankle for a more secure fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Classic Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.75"
Love them need more designs on them
Like all Alegrias rocking bottom shoes, comfortable, walk with ease. Own 7 pairs.
One of my feet are fused with screws so these are the only type of shoes I can wear. Thank you ☺️
So comfy from day 1. Cute and colorful too
Obviously these were for my wife who works in healthcare and is on her feet all day. She has had them before and tried all the other brands but these work best for her and she loves them. Easy on the feet and knees, and she loves the colors of these. She will never go back to another brand but Alegria.
Loving them, and the strap at leisure