Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
Be fashionable and comfortable in the Sloan, especially in this sophisticated Leopard print. Built with double zippers and Dream Fit® upper and lining, you’ll be strutting in style and comfort with the Sloan.
- Dream Fit® upper and lining, is breathable and accommodating for all foot shapes.
- Double zipper for easy on and off.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Fashion Wedge outsole featuring a lightweight, smooth silhouette with the added height of a wedge heel.
- Takes our Career Fashion footbed (ALG-998) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 2"
I can pretty much count on Alegrias fitting my feet perfectly every time. The Sloan boot is so comfortable and cute. I can wear it all day and not worry about foot pain or blisters.
I have 4 pair of the Alegria shoes and love them. This boot was not of the Alegria quality. The footed sucked, Walmart quality. Not the same cushy sole as my previous soles. To top it off, it costed over $20 to return them... I will shoe elsewhere for here on out.
These boots are attractive and can be dressy or not. I ordered my usual Alegria size in a wide but they must run narrow as they are a bit snug and since they are not leather I am unsure how much they will stretch. Love the style and very comfortable.
The boots are very cute. I was looking a pair of boot to wear with my office's clothes, and this boot is perfect looking and comfortable. But, I order a wide width and they are still narrow. Actually, I thought they sent me medium width, but I checked the insert and it is marked W. The only different between a M and W width is the insert. Now, I understand why many of these shoes have issues with the width. I am not sure if I will keep them hoping they can stretch.
They fit well. Look good.
I bought these and gave them to my wife for the holidays and she loves them!! She says they are very comfortable, they look fantastic, and has received many complements on them so far.