Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A fashionable update to the traditional ankle boot, the Stevee features a stylish zig-zag adjustable Lace-up detail with a side zip closure. The Cute Stuff Ink features a rich solid black leather, contrasted with embossed leather along the ankle and boot shaft offer an eye-popping detail.
- Zipper on inside for ease of wear.
- Adjustable back lace detail is sure to garner some looks, and can help to ensure a snug fit.
- Made with a leather lining and upper and comes with a stain-resistant coating applied.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Fashion Wedge outsole featuring a lightweight, smooth silhouette with the added height of a wedge heel.
- Takes our Career Fashion footbed (ALG-998) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 2"
This boot does not fit well and it makes me nearly sick that I purchased 2 pairs and they are not returnable. I will probably never wear them. I’ve tried modifying the insole but nothing works
I’ve been looking for black booties that are leather, look good, and don’t hurt my feet. These work!
They were fine for testing them out around the house, but the first true 'test drive' around the grocery store almost put me in tears. Guess they'll be set aside for office days without much walking. Disappointing since every other pair I've bought has been wonderful.
Stevee Plaidly Black Boot
Second purchase of these boots - love them!
The coco boots were exactly as I expected and more . I love them.
Stylish and comfortable great support ! Buy these and you won’t be disappointed ♥️
The shoe is comfortable. The arch support in it is good, but my arch is a tiny bit higher so I need to order the other inserts to replace what comes with it. Also, the name is slightly misleading. With that name I would expect some sort of design on the shoe (like skulls or something) but they are just plain black.