Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
A fashionable update to the traditional ankle boot, the Stevee features a stylish zig-zag adjustable Lace-up detail with a side zip closure. The Cute Stuff Ink features a rich solid black leather, contrasted with embossed leather along the ankle and boot shaft offer an eye-popping detail.
- Zipper on inside for ease of wear.
- Adjustable back lace detail is sure to garner some looks, and can help to ensure a snug fit.
- Made with a leather lining and upper and comes with a stain-resistant coating applied.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Fashion Wedge outsole featuring a lightweight, smooth silhouette with the added height of a wedge heel.
- Takes our Career Fashion footbed (ALG-998) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 2"
I received my boots earlier this week. I put them on and immediately wore them for the entire day at work. No breaking in or sore feet. This is the second pair of boots I have purchased from Alegria. I bought the last pair over 5 years ago and they still look good. These boots are made to last. The ease of online purchase and shipping made it easy. I expect there will be more Alegria boots and shoes in the future for me. Thank you !!!
I like this for comfort all day on my feet. Great support quality materials and comfort.
I wear a 6 1/2 in open toed and 7 in a closed toe Algeria shoe. A shoe or boot labeled 7-712 is in reality a 7 1/2. Sadly therefore they will not fit me and I will have to return them.
So comfy and cute! Very versatile and works well with skirts, leggings, and jeans. I've been wearing them to work and for play for months and really want to get a pair in brown.