The Valerie is a gladiator-inspired sandal our Mini outsole, designed to mimic a natural rocking motion for improved pressure distribution across the bottom of the foot. It has a leather upper and lining, with adjustable laces beautifully adorned with tassel end-caps. The patented footbed is ergonomically designed to conform the natural contour of the foot, working to relieve legs, hip and back from long standing hours. Featured in a stylish Ivalace embossed design on genuine leather.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Adjustable laces allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
These sandals are great to wear with anything….. cute and comfy
I have multiple foot issues and these sandals are always comfortable and look good
Valerie Prairie Jane Sandal
Very nice, but even when I laced up to the limit they were too big for my skinny feet. I love the Alegrias that I already have.
Very comfortable from day one. The lacing makes it possible to get the shoes tighter or looser as needed. My only complaint is color choice. I really wanted a nice medium solid brown to wear for summer but settled for the black.
Wearing them is as nice as a foot soak: treasured.