Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
This casual slide on sandal is perfect to take to your next beach outing or summer party. With a fun floral color palette, beautiful decorative buttons and our updated woodgrain printed outsole, this Venice sandal is featured in a What A Frill Mini printed leather colorway.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Features three adjustable hook and loop straps allowing for a fully customized fit
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I love my Alegria sandals white with pinkish muted flowers. I have a black pair just like them but they are 3 years old. I am using them as slippers. I hope the will carry the black ones next spring &/or summer.
These shoes are very comfortable and well made.
I own several pairs of Alegria shoes, but the Venice sandal is my favorite (Belle is a close second)! I have problems with my feet; these sandals are perfect for me. When I say I 'live' in Venice sandals, I mean it. As a person who had always gone barefoot, I was very upset when my podiatrist told me I could no longer go barefoot, nor was I to wear sandals (tough news for the shoe addict I am). I gave away ALL my shoes, and followed my doctor's instructions while envying beautiful shoes I saw in stores and on other people. Then at one of my appointments, my doctor gave me a brochure from Alegria. This was great!! Once again I could wear stylish shoes! Now I wear Venice sandals year round. I just wear boots (or Belle) when it's cold and change into my sandals when I get to work!! My Venice sandals are so comfortable that I even wear them for bedroom shoes! Thanks to Alegria I now have shoes and sandals that are stylish and comfortable; and my feet do not hurt me all the time as they once did!
The sandals were a perfect fit with no break-in time!!! I have several pairs of Alegria sandals and highly recommend them !!!