Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
This ankle strap sandal is elegant and dressy all the while easy to wear and pair, featured in a embossed Morning Glory Black leather with updated woodgrain printed outsole, is sure to be that statement piece for your wardrobe.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and upper.
- Two adjustable hook and loop straps with decorative buttons allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole keeps the bottoms of your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width. *Please note that footbeds on sandal styles are one size smaller than the sandal size*
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
I love my new shoes. They are a nice new addition.
I would really appreciate it if you guys would ship to Alaska.We are a part of the United States .I had to ship my shoes to Virginia where my daughter lives and then pay additional $30 to ship to Alaska.You could do better.
Very comfortable and cute too
The shoes are lovely and comfortable, but the sizes were difficult for me. I have two different pairs of close toed Alegrias, but even though they're the same style, one is a 39 and one is a 40 and both seem to fit the same. I also thought I would be smaller in the sandal sizes because of a review I read elsewhere and because I wear a 38 in Birkenstock sandals and these are supposed to run bigger than Birkenstocks, but that's not my experience. So I guessed wrong on the size twice before finally getting it right on the third try. I'm a size 40 in the sandals, just like the largest close toed I have. To be fair, they were very up front that I couldn't return these since they are on sale. I took that gamble and lost. I would just advise anyone to really know what size they wear in these or pick a pair they can return before ordering.
So pretty and so comfortable for my sore feet !! Definitely worth the price !! Love that I can replace the insole !
Comfortable and stylish at a great price.