Ankle bootie featuring a delicate Damask laser etched pattern on genuine leather with a cozy knit collar adorned with a unique decorative button. An inside zipper helps putting it on with ease, for a comfy style perfect for the transitioning seasons.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Suitable for casual wear and also perfect for everyday outings for its ability to provide comfort and support.
- Inside zip closure with decorative button
- Genuine leather upper and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Leather and synthetic textile lining for warmth and superior arch support.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- The footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- The footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"
- Shaft height: 3.5"
- Boot opening circumference: 13"
Love the look of this bootie. It is stylish and has the wonderful footbed that Ilove.
Love these boots! So comfortable
Because of foot surgery, my foot is wide in front but I have really narrow heel. I have to order wide because of that but usually shoes with strap work for me, but I wanted to try these boots. It resulted in foot sliding around.
I love this style, wish you had more colors
I bought these boots because I’m going to Europe for Christmas and needed something to resist the cold and moisture. They are really cute, but even better warm and comfortable. I use Alegria Shoes because they have proven to be the only shoe that I can teach in and not hurt at the end of the day. These boots felt a little tight at first for me at the very top, but within one wear they’ve loosened up. I have enjoyed every pair of Algeria’s I’ve bought. Between my daughter and I, we own 6 pair.
I just found Alegria shoes this August and I already have 5 pairs!
These are the BEST shoes ever! I plan on a closet full of nothing but Alegria. So comfortable with no break in or blisters ever and so many choices. I have only paid full price for 1 pair and the other 4 pairs were discounted, which makes it nice..