Slip on with ease the Brigid, featuring a semi open-back clog design with moccasin-style stitching around the roomy toe box. This clog is set on the Mini Outsole to promote even pressure distribution when in motion, and is outfitted with Alegria's patented interlocking footbed for optimal cushioning and arch support. The classic styling is accented with an ornate adjustable buckle for a secure, customized fit. Featured in a printed Cognac & Roses pattern on suede leather, this beautiful clog is great for keeping warm and cozy in and out of the house.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Hand stitched with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Warm and cozy Sherpa lined interior.
- Adjustable side buckle allows for a customized fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Mini outsole with a thinner, lower profile for increased flexibility with the shaping that promotes a natural rocking movement with each step.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1"
Brigid Goth You're Cute Clog
I really like the shoes. I love the pattern and I find them very comfortable.
however were too heavy for my 72 year old feet
loved the fur lining.
maybe if it had some lift but was flat and heavy on me
These are some comfortable shoes
I LOOOOOVE these shoes. They are sooo snuggly and cosy warm. I’m in the UK and wish there were more Brigids with pretty patterns.
They do come up large. I normally need a UK 8 (EU42) but I bought these in a EU 41 and there’s loads of room at the back of the footbed. I got them at a sale price and would buy myself the same shoes again in a smaller size if they were still on offer.
I’m seriously in love with these shoes!!
Teaching requires lots of steps each day. I have purchased just about every brand of shoe, including athletic shoes to wear for work. These shoes have made a huge difference in how my feet and legs feel at the end of the day. I love them!
Nice shoe for cold weather. The print on the leather is pinkier and prettier than I thought it would be.