Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For “Last Call” shoes, all sales are final—we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to “Last Call” shoes.
The Kara is a slip-on shoe with a slimmer silhouette on a lightweight and flexible Career Casual outsole, featuring contrast leathers and elastic v-gores with adjustable hook-and-loop decorative button tab. Introduced in Leopard printed leather, this shoe is great for work and play with plenty of ergonomic benefits, that promises all day comfort.
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted.
- Made with a leather lining and a stain-resistant coating applied to the leather upper.
- Elastic v-gores with hook-and-loop tab on each side allows for more adjustability at the instep area. Also allows for easy on-and-off.
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- Mud guard at the front of shoe to further protect life and look of your pair.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Non-marking Career Casual outsole featuring a lightweight, slim, clean finished silhouette.
- Takes our Classic footbed (ALG-999) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 1.25"