Comfort and fashion are key while wearing the Beatrix, made to mimic the rocking motion of our Classic Rocker outsole but with a more streamlined look. This lightweight non-flexing rocker outsole has built-in arch-support, and takes the pressure off of problem areas for lasting all-day comfort. Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps and a thong prong toe post design keeps you secure while the soft microsuede footbed keeps your feet comfy. Featured in a Cognac color on genuine leather.
- Soft genuine leather upper and lining.
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop closures for a customized fit.
- Built-in arch support in the insole and outsole for optimal support.
- Footbed is covered in durable microsuede material with our signature footbed composition, designed to mold to your feet for lasting support and comfort.
- Non-flexing Sleek Rocker bottom to mimic the natural rocking movement with each step, taking the pressure off of problem areas.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant outsole for stability in each step.
- This sandal is a easy to wear slide, with comfort and style.
- Heel height: 1.5"
A very comfortable sandal with a dressier look.
Very cute shoe but did not work with my left foot pronation.
I am a 31 yr old that had surgery on my ankle when I was 15. I am highly active and usually in supportive running shoes (as I'm also a mom :) - but I would wear flat sandals with no arch support when I would wear summer dresses and boy oh boy would I be limping the next day from my poor shoe choice. I looked into Berkinstocks but I knew there was an uncomfortable breaking in period. I looked and looked for a stylish sandal that would be comfortable from the first step. Enter the Beatrix!! I could not be more satisfied. Even after a month of wear it looks brand new because of the black on black - no ugly dirty footprint on the inside. No limping either! I could wear all day happily:) thanks for your product!
I’m very satisfied with my sandals ! I have 4 pairs of sandals
Long time sufferer of plantar fasciitis; this rocker bottom sandal is my favorite shoe, even over tennis shoes! Looks stylish, too.
Fits great. Very comfortable.
I love this shoe! It’s an easy slip on with an incredibly comfortable footbed. It has just the right height for me and I feel elegant and sophisticated when I wear it. My only complaint is the way the toe loop is finished.