Please note that this is a "Last Call" shoe. For "Last Call" shoes, all sales are final- we do not accept any returns, whether for refund or exchange, with respect to "Last Call" shoes.
The Duette is a slip-on shoe on a lightweight responsive Sport Rocker outsole, that gives you balance when in motion. With a cute printed Fresh Baked Black pattern, exclusive print to Alegria, on vegan leather; along with padded collar, elastic v-gores and removable footbed, each of these features promises all-day comfort.
- Vegan material featuring a stain-resistant coating.
- Elastic gore at each side of the instep allows for a secure fit and for easy on-and-off
- Padded heel collar to prevent heel from slipping and helps ensure a snug fit
- The footbed is removable, allowing for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Lightweight responsive polyurethane outsole for increased support, balanced weight distribution, enhanced shock absorption, and better rebound and bounce when in motion.
- Non marking and slip-resistant Sport Rocker outsole made to mimic our rocker bottom which promotes a more natural walking motion
- Heel Height: 1"
I now own eight pair of your shoes.
Several foot problems as many do,so I have a closet full of shoes recommended by my Orthopedic doc.
Then I got my first pair of Alegria and that’s all I wear.
Just tried Keri and Debra and sending back.
Duette is definitely the best for me.
Please offer lots of fall colors for us.and never discontinue the Duette.
I now have 4 pairs of Duette shoes with 2 more on the way! They fit like a moccasin - so comfy that I hate to take them off at the end of the day. Looking forward to the new colors coming up.
This shoe is so comfortable I have 4 pair. I feel I have my house shoes on when I wear them. Super comfortable.
Duette Currently Shoe
I bought two pairs, blue and pink. They are very comfortable and supportive. I sometimes have problems with plantar fasciitis, and all of my Alegria shoes have been so comfortable. The first time I wore one of the Duette Pinkie shoes I did quite a distance of walking, and one of the seams near my pinkie toe created a blister. After a several-day break from the shoes and wearing footlets with them the next time, they have not been a problem since.
Duette Fierce Shoe
I really do love my Duette black patent shoes. They are really comfortabe. I will looking to purchase others in the near future,