Be fashionable and comfortable in the Sloan, especially in sophisticated printed Snake neoprene. Built with double zippers and Dream Fit™ upper and lining, you’ll be strutting in style and comfort with the Sloan.
- Dream Fit™ upper and lining, is breathable and accommodating for all foot shapes.
- Double zipper for easy on and off.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Slip-resistant and non-marking Career Fashion Wedge outsole featuring a lightweight, smooth silhouette with the added height of a wedge heel.
- Takes our Career Fashion footbed (ALG-998) in either medium or wide width.
- Footbed is replaceable and removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Heel height: 2"
These boots are attractive and can be dressy or not. I ordered my usual Alegria size in a wide but they must run narrow as they are a bit snug and since they are not leather I am unsure how much they will stretch. Love the style and very comfortable.
The boots are very cute. I was looking a pair of boot to wear with my office's clothes, and this boot is perfect looking and comfortable. But, I order a wide width and they are still narrow. Actually, I thought they sent me medium width, but I checked the insert and it is marked W. The only different between a M and W width is the insert. Now, I understand why many of these shoes have issues with the width. I am not sure if I will keep them hoping they can stretch.
They fit well. Look good.
I bought these and gave them to my wife for the holidays and she loves them!! She says they are very comfortable, they look fantastic, and has received many complements on them so far.
This is the wife reviewing - my wonderful hubby gifted me with these boots for an early birthday gift. They are so stylish and comfortable. I never wear any kind of heel, but these have just enough heel that it looks great, but doesn't hurt. The Alegria brand is very excellent - I've been wearing them for years, and I'm really happy to try the boots! I never thought of myself at a boot person, but I am now! Highly recommend!