Slip into this Alegria comfort slipper and feel Comfee with this backless slipper that's easy to slip on and off. Your feet will instantly feel the built-in arch support and comfort footbed, which naturally conforms to the contours of your feet while providing extra softness and bounce. Featured in warm Plaidly Black real wool upper and fully lined in sherpa for ultimate warmth around your feet. These slippers are so comfy that you'll forget to take them off!
- Real wool upper with sherpa lining and footbed
- The footbed mimics the features and benefits of the classic footbed, with built-in arch support.
- Non-flexing Mild Rocker outsole is engineered to roll naturally. This encourages proper posture and a more natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane outsole is light and durable, great for both hard and soft floor surfaces.
- Design is aimed to reduce fatigue and stress on the legs and back, from hours of standing and walking.
- Lightweight Cozy Comfort outsole
- Heel height: 1"
The slipper looks nice very warm but the soul is very flat. I do not feel much arch support at all compared to my other shoes I've purchased from them.
Comfee Plaidly Brown Slipper
These feel very much like my shoes. I can not walk around without shoes, so I wish these were a little softer inside. after being in hard shoes all day.
I got 2pair, but these aren’t my first. I love them my only problem is that sometimes the are too long for my feet. Size 6.
My feet had been hurting and I was bad about not wearing house shoes. I ordered these and started wearing and my feet have felt so much better!
I used to suffer with plantar fasciatis and quickly learned how important good shoes were for your well being. If your feet hurt you are miserable. So why not expect good slippers. I take off shoes as soon as I get home and slide into these cute, comfortable, and supportive slippers. Love them!
I’ve never ordered Alegria slippers but I have been wearing their shoes as a nurse since 2007ish. I have a bunion on just one foot so, I wasn’t sure these would be wide enough but they are just perfect and of course the arch support is the main reason I wear Alegrias and for the long lasting great quality of the shoe itself. I’ve had several bouts with planter fasciitis, arthritis, and tendinitis in my ankle. These shoes are my Lifesavers! The slippers are very cute! I love their sandals as well!