The Emry features a comfy leather upper and lining on a lightweight non-flexing, Sleek Rocker bottom that takes the pressure off problem areas. Made to mimic the rocking motion of the body's natural posture, with a more streamlined, clean look. Select from a variety of styles, you're sure to find the perfect pick for your outfit. Featured in an elegant embossed Moody Blues pattern on a patent leather upper.
- Patent leather upper and lining.
- Padded heel collar to help cushion heel and reduces heel slip.
- Elastic gore on inside edge for ease of wear and comfortable fit.
- Suede leather covered insole allows for breathability, leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Footbed is made from a blend of memory foam, cork, and polyurethane, and will mold to your feet giving you comfort and support unique to you.
- Footbed is removable, which allows for the use of a custom orthotic.
- Non-flexing, Sleek Rocker outsole with built-in arch support takes the pressure off of problem areas.
- Non-marking and slip-resistant outsole for secure and stable footing.
- 1.5 inch heel height
I have oodles of pairs of Alegria shoes. I chose these because I love oiled leather and I knew it was last longer than patent or other uppers. I've had these several months now and they have held up much better than any other pair I've bought. The shoe is comfortable and has a nice shape and is not too bulky looking/squared off across the toe box, while still being roomy. The leather also has not yet creased despite wearing them most days of the week and even doing yard work and hiking in them. Granted, I use wonder balsam on them after gardening and hiking in them, so that has probably helped keep them in shape. The only issue I have is they sound like I'm wearing heels when I walk on certain surfaces. Oh lawd she comin'!
In feil in love with my Embossable shoes on line and my feet fell in love when they came.
Fit was way off could barely get my foot in the shoe. The ridiculous price to return them $24.00, will never purchase from this company again.
Emry Savage Shoe